Wednesday 20 April 2011

A time of change

Just for a quick update before I start...
So it has been a very long time since I last posted and a lot has happened in that time!
Basically I had to take a break as I was so busy I just didn't have time to update although I wish I'd made more time for it. Anyway lots to update on!
First of all me and Chris are now married! The wedding was amazing and it couldn't have gone any better! Secondly we are now living in a new house! It's really lovely and we are very happy! 
Finally we are starting to get ready for the arrival of our baby! We had to give in to buying baby items eventually and now we have I am more excited than ever!
So back to the blog, I will try to go in order of when things happened.

On the 27th February we went to the affordable vintage fair in Bethnal Green, London. It was a great day out although we didn't end up buying anything. Was good fun to dress up though and we also enjoyed a pot of tea and a cupcakes!
Bethnal Green

 Afterwards we also paid a visit to the V&A Museum of Childhood, which was really good. There were some really cool vintage toys there and Chris had a really good time!
 Tamagotchi!

Original gameboy

 Wonder woman doll
Skateboarding Barbie!


No comments:

Post a Comment

avandia recall